Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Rainy Sunday Morning

It's a rainy Sunday morning and I am doing everything I can to stay home. I am in no way complaining. You see, I am a teacher, and even though it has rained almost everyday of the summer so far, the important thing is that it is summer. No lesson plans. No work to grade. No students. Just me, my kids, my special guy, and our menagerie. No way am I going to utter one negative word. Life is good! Even the rain is good. Right now I am listening to the sound of it dripping from the leaves and to the birds singing all around. Summer sounds are amazing. ( I am also listening to the sound of my two kids in the kitchen. OY! There is no telling what I will see when I walk in there.)I think we will see the sun on Tuesday. Something to look forward to.

No comments: