Sunday, July 24, 2005

Coffee on Sunday Morning

I am having my 3rd cup of coffee this Sunday morning. In a few minutes I will get up and head to the shower to get to church on time. I sometimes wish that worship services were held at a different time, like on a weeknight, so that we could just have a day that we were lazy and relaxed at home with our families. Then I think that that would be disrespectful to God, and chunking Him into the already busy week is wrong. I guess it is, but I can't help the way I feel.

Speaking of coffee, there is a place in Brevard where they sell wonderful, fresh roasted coffee beans. It is called The Brown Bean and Matt Huggins roasts some killer stuff there. There is a coffee for every taste bud. Between DB and I we buy about a pound a week. There is a mail order service, so if you get a chance check out the site and order. I would recommend the El Salvador, the Guatemalan, or the Bolivian very highly. There are tons of others. Just tell Matt what you like and he can probably set you up with just the right thing.

My friend is thinking about adopting another dog. Between us that would make 4. However, if you want a dog or cat that is the way to go. We got one of our dogs through the NC Lab Rescue site and he is a great dog. You can find anything.

So, enjoy our coffee and your pets and have a great day with your family and friends.

No comments: